Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD22 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience in both information technology and business administration, to serve as the liaison between the executive and IT departments of our company, and the partners and service providers on our platform.
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and highly innovative. He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs and IT solutions.
• Gather requirements from internal product owners as well as from external partners\
• Align these with current direction, needs and growth targets
• Seek end-to-end understanding of product workflow and fund flow.
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for business.
• Design and execute A/B testing procedures to determine viability.
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior.
• Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Technology or related fields
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiar with technology
• Prior experience with project management is preferred
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at:
Deadline: 31st March 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)