Business Relationship Specialist
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
NO. OF VACANCIES: 03
Location: Phnom Penh
• To grow deposits and promoting bank products.
• Promote Deposit products both FD and CASA.
• Manage/organize/support promotional activities, product launch, and information distribution.
• Oversee/manage the servicing of customer accounts.
• Cross sell other bank products – remittances, retail loans, etc.
• Provide superior customer service and solution to customer’s financial needs.
• Deal proactively with the bank customers to fulfill their banking requirements and solve their queries efficiently.
• Assist in ongoing service related initiatives/projects and Marketing activities to support company business.
• Monitor and track bank deposit rates and feedback for ALCO/Treasury.
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and feedback program.
• All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
• Degree in Marketing, Business or any related discipline.
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
• Candidates with non-banking experience are also welcomed to apply.
• Good command in written and spoken English.
• Strong communications skills.
• Able to interact confidently at all levels.
• Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
• Literate in Microsoft software.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st March 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)