Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
• Responsible for assisting Department Manger to plan and execute the approved Audit Plan and other ad hoc assignments.
• Plan, control and perform audit assignments in adherence to the internal policies and procedures, rules, regulations and guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities.
• Prepare Audit Planning Memorandum, audit commencement letter, audit program, work papers and draft audit reports in accordance with the IA Department standards.
• Update on progress of audit/projects/administrative tasks on timely basis.
• Provide timely feedback to the Superior on the result of audit reviews or assignments and development of audit findings.
• Provide comments to Auditees (with the approval of the Superior) in terms of risk management, compliance and control issues (where possible)
• Undertake special investigations or projects assigned/approved by the Superior.
• Build and maintain key relationships i.e. Auditees.
• Perform any other additional duties/matters ancillary to the above that may be assigned by the Superior.
• Degree in Accounting or Finance or ACCA is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of the Cambodian banking industry.
• Good command in written and spoken English.
• Strong communications skills.
• Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)