IT Security Officer
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To develop, maintain, ensure implementation of Information Technology security related policies, standards and procedures
- To read and fully understand the IT Security documents and other legal requirements.
- To brief all staff and to ensure they comply with IT Security Policies when using the computers.
- To ensure all IT related form i.e. ID Maintenance, Data Restoration and System Test Request, User Profile Change, Change Request, ICBA Module Authority and IT Incident report are well recorded and updated.
- To assist evaluation and assessment the risk of DR Testing
- Monitoring Log files, access to database, intrusion detection & intrusion prevention system and other network activity.
- Monitoring physical security of IT premises and server room.
- Monitoring compliance with IT security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other their parties and referring problems to appropriate department head / manager.
- Participate in developing new applications and product as consultant and ensure that IT complies with IT security standards.
- Monitoring advancements in IT security technologies.
- Self-improve knowledge about IT security and searching for seminars/courses for improving skills.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure implementation of Information Technology (IT) security-related policies, standards and procedures
- Plan and conduct information security awareness training.
- Assist in planning, coordination and implantation of information security measures.
- Provide advice and recommendation for security- related areas.
- Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Minimum two years working experience in related field
- Knowledge of Information Security, Change Management and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts
- Exposure to ITIL framework and concepts
- Systems or security administration knowledge on Windows Server and/or LINUX
- Possess multi-platform system/network/security administration experience
- Knowledge on usage of security tools
- Good command of English
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants with positive attitude and a keen interest in information security and compliance are encouraged to apply
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, performance incentives and others benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st January 2019
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Thong Ponlok
Mobile Phone: 015 551 223
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)