Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
We are seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following position:
No. of Vacancies: 02
- Manage all aspects of accounting functions with clear delivery of reports to meet deadline and ensure compliance with company’s policies and procedures as well as timely compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Assist in all aspects of accounting functions and the preparation of full set of accounts in accordance with applicable accounting standards and guidelines issued by the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC).
- Preparation and submission of NBC reports.
- To specify general ledger accounts for type of expenses on payment vouchers and proper filings for head office and branches.
- Maintenance of monthly purchase record and calculation of withholding tax on purchases made.
- Reconciliation of balances in all cash and bank general ledger accounts for head office and branches.
- Monthly declaration of tax at General Department of Tax.
- Ensure compliance with relevant NBC guidelines and circulars and company’s policies and procedures.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Banking Management.
- Minimum working experience 2 years in related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work.
- Good reporting skill.
- Ability to solve and facilitate the problems taken place in working process.
- Good interpersonal skill and team work.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st December 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)