Call Center Supervisor
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
• Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with bank services or products.
• Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
• Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls and emails.
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
• Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
• Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
• Working with other operation team and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor in management and other related fields
• Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience may be required.
• Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in English and Khmer; knowledge of additional language such as Mandarin Chinese will be an advantage
• Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
• Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
• Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
• Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
• Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)