Credit Admin Officer
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc). We currently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh City and are planning to expand our presence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
Phillip Bank (Cambodia) is seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following positions:
No. of Vacancies: 02
Location: Phnom Penh
- Prepare/check loan documents (English and Khmer) in accordance with credit approvals including Letter of Offer, Facility Agreement, Loan Agreement, Security Agreement, Hypothec Agreement, etc..
- Prepare pre-disbursement checklist to ensure that all approved terms and conditions are complied with.
- Work closely with Branches and Bank’s panel of lawyers on the course of preparing legal documentation
- Monitor and follow up post-drawdown conditions with branches on approved terms and conditions.
- Ensure safe keeping of all the loan securities documents.
- Perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Degree in Law, Finance, Accounting or other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in commercial loan documentation.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Khmer.
- Knowledge of the Cambodian banking industry.
- Able to handle confidential data and documents in an ethical and professional manner.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
- Willing to work under pressure
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, performance incentives and others benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 20 June 2019
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Thong Ponlok
Mobile Phone: 015 551 223
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)