Digital Business Manager
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
• Responsible for the management and delivery of the bank’s customer-facing multi-channel strategy across all digital platforms.
• Manage a small team, and be responsible to build good relationships with internal and external business partners.
• Contribute to maximize sales and revenue growth and build sustainable and scalable business through relevant digital platforms.
• Working with IT and other business departments to:
• Define and implement a multi-channel strategy to position the bank as market leading in key areas such as sales functionality and customer experience.
• Ensure that each channel is appropriately integrated into the bank’s overall customer engagement and sales strategy.
• Provide actionable insights to the wider organization to achieve the bank’s commercial targets.
• Develop and maintain an effective suite of reporting tools to drive maximum insight from each channel.
• Work with key internal and external stakeholders; deliver against project timelines.
• Oversees electronic banking activities.
• Develop policies and procedures for electronic banking processes in order to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
• Responsible for the Bank’s electronic and cash management-based products and services.
• Conduct training for users to understand about digital banking products and services.
• Manage digital banking solutions implementations and deliver digital innovation solutions.
• Formulate strategies to drive the next generation of digital banking.
• Design effective digital propositions that deliver financial results and flawless customer experiences.
• Act as the business lead to drive the digital projects.
• All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B sales, operation, and innovation.
• Work experience with technology innovation
• Strategic, entrepreneur mindset and strong business acumen.
• Dynamic and motivational leader who develops team
• Strong diplomacy and communication skills
• Good project management skills and influencing skills.
• Hands on experience in operations management from pre-sales to after sales
• Master / Bachelor Degree in IT or other relevant fields
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)