Digital Technical Executive
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 03
Location: Phnom Penh
- Working in a team, you will be responsible for the delivery of the bank’s customer-facing B2B and digital strategies across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Promote and selling banking products through social media/digital channels
- Responding and dealing with customers’ need via social media
- Work with B2B partners to explore digital opportunities for mutual benefit
- Create new creative strategies across electronic devices.
- Design tools/application and maintain company’s social media
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities.
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Multiple programming languages skills such as Objective C, HTML5, CSS3, Java, J2EE, Nodejs, JQuery Mobile, .NetFramework (C#)
- Experience with object oriented design methodology
- Experience with Windows Form, Web development, with Java (JSP), .Netframework (C#)
- Experience with Mobile development, Android and iOS.
- Experience with database, SQL Server, MySQL Server.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
Work Experience and Skills required
- Able to develop mobile application
- Required language(s): English, another language will be a plus
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Phnom Penh
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st December 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)