Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
NO. OF VACANCIES: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
• To create and bolster brand-awareness of the Bank and product development.
• Provide Public relations function of the Bank.
• Liaise with advertising and media agencies and using various social media channels to promote the Bank’s products, services and developments.
• Create events and participating in relevant trade fairs and expos to promote the Bank and also our products and services.
• Craft marketing campaigns to promote the Bank and also the Bank’s various products and services.
• Involved in Product development to enhance existing and create new products and services for the Bank
• A good academic qualifications
• Strong leadership and soft-skills
• Sound knowledge of banking products
• Savvy in IT
• Proficiency in the English Language and Khmer. A working knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st March 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)