Lending Specialist (for under graduate students)
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 06
Location: Phnom Penh
• Experience is not required.
• Year 4 student in the field of Marketing, Business or any related field.
• Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
• Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
• Articulate with strong writing skill in English and Khmer.
• Literate in Microsoft software.
• Knowledge of a foreign language would be an added advantage preferably in Mandarin.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)