Loan Recovery Manager
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
• To manage the unsecured lending portfolio and recover the non-performing loans.
• Support the Branch to achieve unsecured loan portfolio.
• Lead recovery team to communicate with delinquent borrowers, establish and develop effective payment plans with delinquent borrowers.
• Advice borrowers of their legal liabilities under existing contract law (including the interpretation of their liability under the loan agreement).
• Liaise with lawyers on litigation cases until the cases are closed.
• Submit the litigation cases to the judge.
• Attend Court to meet with the Judges whenever required.
• Other duties and responsibilities that Management may assigned from time to time.
• Possess risk management ability and sound credit judgment with integrity
• Good command in written and spoken English and Khmer.
• Strong communications skills.
• Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting or Economics are preferred.
• Minimum 5 years in credit, general banking and administration with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Familiarity with bank deposits/loans products.
• Knowledge of a foreign language would be added advantage preferably in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)