Reconciliation and Dispute Officer
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
• To reconcile and settle between User, Agents and Merchants and Resolve Dispute.
• Settle between Agents, Merchants and related parties.
• Solve the dispute case based on the resolution of dispute policy
• Provides the assistance and recommendation in regarding to dispute resolution policies, procedures, and related documents.
• Participate in the design, develop of sale and agent control policies and procedural for improvement the agent performance, specific reports and related documents.
• Participate the investigation of fraud, reconciliation, and dispute and provide the recommendation.
• Perform the reconciliation between agents, merchants, core banking and related parties.
• Any other related tasks may assigned from supervisor or management from time to time.
• Ability to prioritize effectively and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Sound problem solving skills with high flexibility
• Ability to manage many task at the same time
• Ability to identify the issue and issue resolution skill
• Bachelor Degree in law and economic or business sector
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Required language(s): English, another language will be a plus.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)