Merchant Acquisition Officer
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
• To increase number of merchants, agents and users.
• Merchant acquisitions and developing merchant relationships (Monthly Target).
• Propose sale strategies to get users, agents and merchants on board.
• Involved in the implementation of strategic plans for new program requirements and design.
• Solutions for acquiring, growing and retaining business.
• Gather customer/merchant’s feedback and propose strategies or recommend the change in system in order to improve our services.
• Evaluate the Merchant risk, fee negotiation and Contract agreement.
• Training to users, agents, and merchants about daily operation and settlement.
• Update the content of digital Marketing platform.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good command in written and spoken English, another language will be a plus.
• Working knowledge of Merchant Acquiring.
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills.
• Able to communicate technical issues and effective presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with minimum supervision.
• Dynamic, hardworking and positive attitude.
• High responsibility and flexible, patient, work hard, Friendly, Honest.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)