Micro Loan Officer
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 06
Location: Phnom Penh
• To grow micro loans for the Bank.
• Propose, plan and execute marketing strategies.
• Promote micro loan to customers.
• Evaluate customer who requested loan, evaluate their credit history, sources of income (work, business. etc.), collateral and other resources that can be repayment etc.
• Fill and check again for all documents relevant and loan to be correct and validity.
• Build a very good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their supports on loan documents process.
• Liaise with potential clients.
• Process loan and put up credit memo.
• Follow up loan (usage, situation, work, financial situation, other collateral)
• Solve and participate in solving loan default and report to supervisor
• Follow up with overdue customers.
• Perform periodic visits micro loan customers.
• Degree in Marketing, Business or any related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience with bank or MFI.
• Effective presentation and communication skills.
• Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
• Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
• Literate in Microsoft software.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st May 2018
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)